Professor CAx/PLM, Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil HSR, Switzerland
- Since April 2012 (Election September 2011)Hochschule für Technik RapperswilProfessor for Computer Aided Design and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Classes in Bachelor and Master Studies, Faculty of Machine Technology and Innovation and Master of Engineering Science
- Partner at Institute for Product Development IPEK
- Consulting projects for selected customers in the area of PLM/ERP and business strategy. Current customers cover medical / pharmaceutical and aviation branch. Project are executed for executive managers of the involved companies.
- Chairman of Swiss Interest Group PLM Interest Group including anual PLM Conference at HSR
2008-2012 Jet Aviation Basel AGDirector iPS / Manager CAD / PDM Competence Center
2003 – 2008 Airbus CIMPA GmbH Team Manager „Process Management“
2001 - 2003 SDRC Software and Service GmbH (today Siemens PLM Software), BerlinProject Manager, Business Unit Transportation and Defense
2000 gedas Deutschland GmbH, BerlinSystem Analyst, department PDM Consulting
1997 – 2000 ProSTEP Produktdatentechnologie GmbH; DarmstadtConsultant, Systems Analyst, Department Data Modelling/PDM Consulting
Presenting: The Human Factor: PLM and Cultural Change
19 Feb 2013, 11:00
Understanding how the phases of a PLM project - concept / case / design / test / reality / operation - require different approaches:
Assessing the changes in resistance which strike at different phases and from different levels in the company and to mitigate it, build buy-in and consensus.